Tuesday, October 12

When the mind snaps...

A Taylor I am, but my genetics are stronger. At least that is to say that I haven't proven insanity yet. Last weekend however, my dear sister-in-law lost it all together. Luckily, she found it in Kansas. Saturday night we were playing a game with a weekend house guest when a ring at our door produced my Katrina at 9:00 pm. Just the time she warned me she would show up, for a latte. But, what you have to understand is that, being strong in math, I calculated that it was impossible for her to be at my door at 9. Because I knew what she was doing all day. I did not think of her leaving like a fire was at her tail and driving our way the first moment possible! It was so wonderful to have her "drop in" as if we only lived a few minutes or even hours apart! I will remember it forever. 
 Jack obligingly woke up around 11 and played...
 They look a lot alike half awake ;)
 Heads are drooping...don't know how much longer we can keep this up!
 In an unheard of move, Jack slept through singing and the sermon at church!

 The guys. This is our new friend, Jedidiah. He is one of Jon's coworkers. Great time hanging out with him for the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. ahhh Sissy..these Pictures are making me wanna do it again:) are you baking again this weekend????? lol

    I wish I was cute enough when I slept to get away with falling asleep during church;)

    It was the best weekend ever... thanks for Coffee:) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best kind of surprise =) Way to go Katrina!

    ReplyDelete