Friday, September 24

That's it. I'm buying a calendar.

This last week saw the dawn of Christmas music in our house. It started with a soft piano background tone. Subversive. Subconscious. September. 
Then, I overheard Jon singing Jack to sleep with the 12 Days of Christmas. He insists it is because Jack is always out by the 8th day. I have my suspicions. 
Office hour yesterday his office was ringing with a Christmas Choir and A Capella Carols. Seriously. September.
Last night, Jack received a gift from my traveling parents. They might as well have been singing We Three Kings because they created a Little Drummer Boy. 



Now, all I have to do is figure out how to convince my family that I mind so they will keep it up. It is kinda nice.

3 comments:

  1. Little Baby, pa rum pum pum pum
    I am a poor boy too, pa rum pum pum pum
    I have no gift to bring, pa rum pum pum pum
    That's fit to give the King, pa rum pum pum pum,
    rum pum pum pum, rum pum pum pum,

    Shall I play for you, pa rum pum pum pum,
    On my drum?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, how fun! Sorry, Amy, I'm with Jon on this one... I LOVE Christmas and play Christmas music all year--and especially start now. I can't wait to have my first Christmas with Brian!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked at these pictures early, but they were sooo cute, I had to come back. Honestly, Jack is the best drummer boy ever!

    ReplyDelete