Thursday, September 16

Back by popular demand...

So, I made a mistake. I thought since the blog was about our adventures, that it would be ok for me to write about an adventure just of my own, no baby, no Jon...but alas, that has been called out. I hence forth acknowledge that my blog readers read it for Jack. I will come to terms with this in a few years. ;) 


Around the house, Jack is starting to discover more things. The other night he mastered playing the Star Spangled Banner on the harmonica. Here he is trying to teach Jon how to do it too.

 He loves to knock around the office in this little seat. He thinks he can sit up now...but don't be fooled. The chair does all the hard work. Without it, he is flat on his nose.

Grandpa has recently become a favorite person. Jack loves to get excited when he walks into the room.
I think it must be a Grandpa's charm, because he always love Papa T when we are in Canada too! I think the shirt captures his philosophy of relationships well.

1 comment:

  1. Well - I did like seeing the bread bowls, and how you made the soup and everything.....but thanks for another posting in the same day. It sort of like comparing going to the museum to going to the fair! I won't say which is which......

    ReplyDelete