Wednesday, October 27

The Kid's Crusade

 This weekend my sister Brittney and her mom and sister Bristol came to visit in Kansas City. Saturday afternoon our house became a happy lively place with their combined 7 kids, my two neighbor girls, and our Jack. We ended up with 10 kids under 9 years old running around our yard playing dodgeball, games with our giant parachute and gobbling pizza around a table with Jon as the only adult. I warned our visiting parents that their children might come up with some strange games and ideas after sitting still with Jon that long...he did not disappoint me in that :) I love a place full of kids.
 
Crazy Corrie

 Sweet Tess

 
Shrieking Trent

 Cade-man

Guess which one is oldest.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! More posts! I read them all! Praying for Kim and baby--can't wait to see pictures! *hint* I think you must be influencing me because I'm starting to blog like you--several all at once. :-) Your posts really make me want to be a mommy someday, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to see these pictures and hear what you are up to - love Mom

    ReplyDelete