Wednesday, October 27

Baby on the way!

 My sister is beautiful. I have learned so much about child training by watching her with little kids. Today she went to the hospital to have her own little kid. I am super happy for her. She is going to be an amazing mom. I can't wait to find out if I have a niece or nephew!
 Daniel always makes me laugh with Jack, but despite his strange habit of holding him in unique positions and putting him in soup pots, I have a feeling their baby is going to have one cool dad. It is going to be really fun to watch Kim and Daniel with a babe.
This was taken the day before Kim was put on bedrest. She is being induced today, but the last week and a half have been a whole new adventure hanging out while she wasn't allowed to sit up. God is so good to sustain and encourage.

1 comment: