Wednesday, October 13

The guardian in our church

 
Meet Nate. This is a good friend of ours that we are honored to know. His heart stretches around a group with always room for one more. He has been caught serving by doing dishes or putting things away and denies it even still. He is especially gentle with the youngest kids in our fellowship, and each Sunday you can spot him with a baby or toddler in his arms before during or after church, he would like it to be all three if the mothers of said children would simply stop retrieving them. At the wedding we went to this weekend he scooped up a bored Jack and had him happy and playing for a good long while. I am grateful that God has him right here. I like the safe place kids can find with him.

3 comments:

  1. Nate, you can have Jack until I get back there, have fun while it lasts ;)

    Okay, I really do appreciate it. Jack definitely needs some good friends while I'm away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I appreciate it. You are the bigger man.=)

    ReplyDelete