Wednesday, June 8

Time is ticking

Well, my house is clean, my closets are sorted, my laundry is done, my freezer is stocked. I am having regular crying fits over nothing, our video project is almost done, and the pool is almost up. All this to say, Little Bit is coming any day now. Be sure to get your weight guesses in before he does! You really don't want to miss this CLEP guide. It will change your life. I mean, I got mine and it basically introduced me to my husband, that is to say I met the book and him on the same weekend. See what I mean?

Jack is loving spending time with his cousin Emma this week. He follows her everywhere, and snuggles on her shoulder even when he isn't tired. Pretty sweet!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, sweet picture! You're one amazing lady! Wish I could do something to help you, though. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Emma :)
    I like this picture, alot! and way ta go on the freezer, babes:)

    ReplyDelete