Saturday, June 11

Satisfaction guaranteed.

Finishing the video project before Little Bit comes - mission accomplished. Jon colored in the rest of his bar graphs for script writing and videos production last night. We studied 117 topics for Western Civ 2 study videos. I have to say I actually understand history a lot better now on a world level. It was interesting, the people seemed alive, politics and treaties seemed almost to make sense. Jon claims his spelling is improving. I think his Russian pronunciation was better than his French. Sometimes we wish students could have gone through it with us as we hashed out interesting stories and hilarious trends in philosophies, we are pretty sure the humor would have made it memorable if not effective for passing the test. :) I will miss having a random theory, event, person, or era to research. I don't think Jon will miss having a dozen videos glaring at him each day to produce and polish...but the satisfaction from doing the project was well enjoyed by both of us!

3 comments:

  1. Hurray! I only wish I could say the same! Now we're all ready for Little Bit. That's a great looking chart, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhh YEAH!!!!!!!!! HUZZAAAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now maybe I can finally get to some of the other things on that white board....email Jake?

    ReplyDelete