Saturday, June 4

Garage sales...

We found this sandbox and toys at a garage sale this morning. Grandma bought it for Jack. Jack loves it. I must say that garage sales hold some of the greatest bargain treasures. Garage sales and Craigslist. We also found a jogging stroller for a crazy good price, Jon is looking forward to roller blading with Jack in it. We stopped shopping when we could barely fit our shopping crew in the car anymore. We had already kicked Jon and Jack out about 2 hours before, Emma and I could still see out the front windows, but my mom in the back said she didn't have any oxygen because of a large item on her lap blocking all the air. I should have thought to roll the windows down I guess.
Temperatures are soaring here, I am melting. Jon and Dad are out digging a level circle in the yard so we can put the pool up. We might melt and flow into it like a big puddle by the time we get to the part where we add water. Bring it on!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I want to come play in the sandbox! It finally cooled down here, and I am so grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kansas is hotter than Titusville and Atlanta - hope you get that pool up soon! Papa T.

    ReplyDelete