Saturday, June 4

Guesses?

Introducing our first ever contest. The winner will receive a 2006 CLEP official study guide book. Believe me, you will wonder how you have lived this long without one (or two or three depending on who you are.)

All you have to do to enter is leave a comment guessing the birth weight of Little Bit. I'll just leave it at my feeling that he is going to be a sturdy newborn.
(This contest has nothing to do with my readiness to meet the babe. Nor does it have anything to do with the pile of books on my sewing table that I am trying to find homes for. It is just in the spirit of a good old fashion contest...yeah...)

((and for those of you who think it helps to know, Jack was 8 lb 3 oz at birth.))

12 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I'm no good at guessing. And we already have several CLEP study guides. I'm guessing at least 8 lbs. Maybe 8 lb, 5 oz? And praying less than 10 lbs for your sake. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 pound 12 oz - he just SEEMS heavier.....Papa T

    ReplyDelete
  3. 12 lb.. Don't disappoint me Lil bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This guy is going to be early...I'll say 7lb 9 oz =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kat, I almost deleted your commented just to bar the possibility. We need to talk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 8 lbs, 56 oz. HAHA. J/k. Umm...8 lbs. 6 oz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Going with 9 lb 1 oz. I guessed less earlier...but time just keeps slipping past and that chunker is getting bigger and bigger...
    Since I already own the book, do I get 8 races on MarioKart?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet 8 lb 7oz at birth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amelia guessed 8 lb 3.5 oz tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  10. My girls & I guess 8 lbs.4.5 oz. We miss you, living SO far away!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tricia, my friend Manna from church seconds your guess of 7 lb. 9 oz. You'll have to fight over this book if you are both right. :)

    ReplyDelete