Tuesday, February 15

Double surprise!

 I really love this family from our church. This morning we got a special treat of having their two youngest kids come visit for an hour or two. What I love about these people is that each child in their family has a beautifully unique and very stunning personality. From the eldest that sings like gold and loves to read -- the mothering second born that chooses to be vegetarian -- the loving third born that self-professed has "a lot of energy" and gives percentage chances on his likelihood of doing something or getting dessert -- the quietly, buzzing fourth born that likes to tramp around in his cowboy boots, get stuck in mud, and play with legos -- to the bonnie blue eyed doll that came two weeks after Jack last spring, they all entertain and make me smile every time I am with them. Their dad encourages my husband and is easy to talk to, and their mom indulges all of my parenting questions and shares stories and love with me. We are blessed.
 Jack was posing until he discovered the curtain behind him...
 





 Trying to teach her the finer points of legos

 Everyone needs a friend with longer arms to help retrieve cars :)

1 comment: