Monday, April 12

This full night of sleep brought to you by...

This is what Jack does best...


Last night Jack proved that he is good at patterns. For the 4th night in a row he added half an hour to his first sleep installment. Since Thursday he has gone from sleeping 4 hours straight to shocking us last night with 7 hours and 20 minutes before we heard from him again. It was so lovely. I thought newborns were supposed to deprive you of sleep, not the other way around! This morning I finally woke him up at 10 am because he had been sleeping since 9:30 pm with only one intermission at 5:15 am. I must say, I fully approve of his talent. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Awww, yay! So happy that he's being a good little boy. I personally like it when they get old enough to start looking around, smiling, recognizing people, etc... I LOVE your blankets!

    ReplyDelete