Wednesday, April 7

I am my father's son...

Hi, my name is Jack. I like my dad. I sleep with my hands under my head like he does, love music, get easily distracted, have a lot of energy but can sleep any time of the day, always eat what is served to me, smile a lot, like people, and I am generally pretty laid back just like him.
I absolutely love to watch Jon with Jack.
They are great friends.
It makes my heart happy to watch him comfort him, carry him, work from home with Jack snuggled on his lap, play the piano with him wide eyed between his hands, and pick out his clothes in the morning confident that Jack will make them look good. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww, this is so precious! Baby anything is great, but there's just something about a Dad and a son or daughter. I guess there will be a mommy post next? ;-)

    ReplyDelete