Wednesday, April 28

Sunday's adventures

Sunday our church held a baby shower for Jack. Amelia headed it up with some help along the way from Anne, Kim, and Stephanie. So many generous and fun gifts!

They gave me a bucket of random objects that had to do with nursery rhymes with Jack's name in it. Let's see how you do with it. Here is the list of objects:
*A candlestick
*A vinegar bottle with brown paper rolled up in it and a metal bucket
*A hammer
*Two packages of bean seeds
*Dried Plums
*A small package of lard
Sunday afternoon Jack had his first bottle. I am not sure how I feel about someone else feeding him, but he didn't seem to mind WHERE the food came from! I have to say he is a very avid eater. I was grateful that he didn't mind a bottle, but I am glad he doesn't need to use one very often!

No comments:

Post a Comment