Saturday, January 14

Highlights from the last week

 This is an example of Jack sick. He had the sweetest pleading face to be snuggled or read to. I am glad he doesn't get sick often, but he was a sweet patient.
 2012 is off to a jumpstart with many lively times. We all had our first full family sickness, and wouldn't mind if it were our last. Tricia was here to visit for a week, we can't wait for her to come back!
Last week I started making a quilt for our guest bed. The boys played really well while I cut out squares and designed the pattern.
 
 And Harmony stopped by to visit for a while. Christy has a knack for dropping in right on the days when I have both time and a need for company. I am glad they live close! Jack is enthralled with all babies and Harmony is one of his favorite names to say.

I am enjoying a calmer week this last week with lots of time to talk with good friends and rest at home. I could write many other things but nothing significant is coming to mind. I made granola bars this morning...I got my hair cut...I cut London's hair...the snow is melting...my car needs an oil change...see, nothing amazing to report. Just a good life.

1 comment:

  1. Jack looks so happy in the top bunk. When you mentioned your snow was melting, I was noticing the temperatures going up to 56 F on Sunday. Does this mean winter is over?

    ReplyDelete