Saturday, January 28

A full day

This is to date my very favorite picture of London.
This morning Jon and I were shocked to wake up to 8:00. Our children have not both slept past 6:30 yet in 2012. We give them permission to love 8:00 wake ups. After spending the morning finishing some house work we went downtown to take the entire Vanderhorst family picture. I say entire because that includes 23 people. It was a great time wrangling kids and shooting on continuous mode to catch all of them with their eyes open. We stayed and hung out with them for a while and then headed to the Chinese New Year celebration. Dumplings. Dumplings. Dumplings. I could eat 2 dozen. I might have actually, but I hope no one was counting. I can always claim Jack helped me.
 
London likes sucking on large items like my face, mango seeds, and whole apples. Someday I might think about giving him some solid foods for real.
 Jon used Arie's awesome lights to try to explain astronauts to London.
 The very best moment was when Jack and Josiah decided to play in the shower and Jack turned it on. Josiah got drenched. I love Jack's face in this picture, as if he can't figure out why Josiah is all wet.
 London has a new crib...the floor of the guest room closet. It is dark, mobile, and a lot quieter than Jack's sleeping, snoring, and screaming in his sleep.

 Jack will be a musician forever. He loves music in every shape.
At Chinese New Year we got to see several old friends and London made many new ones.

1 comment: