Monday, March 14

My boys...

I decided to collect cute boys. I found this one about 3 years ago and officially acquired him just over 2 years ago for my permanent collection. He is my favorite. He is also really nice to me. I call him Jon. We will also consider him Boy #1.

What is good once must be good twice, so we added another cute boy to our collection and call him Jack. We acquired him just less than a year ago for our mostly permanent collection, but eventually we expect him to be on tour too.
And so we have Boy #2.
Things seem to be going well with the first two, so we will expand our boy collection to include Boy #3 in June. I hope he is cute so we can keep him. I like him already. (He is about half done in this picture...I think I'm about 23 weeks here.)

5 comments:

  1. your boys make me smile:) Missing you.. yes... way over here....

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH!! AMY! I'm sooooo happy for you! You look AMAZING in that picture! And you do have cute boys. Can't wait to meet the third addition. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like your boys and can't wait to see the latest addition....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Collecting cute boys is one of my favorite hobbies, too! Love the picture. :)
    -Sarah M

    ReplyDelete