Wednesday, March 2

Email Bug

We are normally a pretty healthy household. I suffer from a couple of colds a year, random pregnancy symptoms, occasional headaches. This year Jon and I both hosted a vicious stomach flu bug just before Christmas, but that was pretty unusual. Jack has had a couple of diaper rashes, one sniffly nose/cold. However strong our immune systems are though, we can't fight off internet viruses. My gmail is one of the (probably modestly estimated) 150,000 that was accidentally deleted this weekend. I am surprised at how little I need the computer when I can't check, write, receive, or delete emails. I look forward to the regular post coming each day a lot more :) I don't know how long it will take for Google to correct whatever bug is chewing through their internal systems, but I'd like to offer some vitamin C. Should I sprinkle opened capsules over my keyboard? How about soaking the wireless card in a glass of emergenC? I want to help make it feel better! My sympathies go out to people who do more than house hunting and personal emails on their account that is currently locked down. It must be really something to have it happen to a business account! Anyhow...if you try to email me, I won't get it. Bon Voyage!

2 comments:

  1. Doctor always said to take 2 aspirin and see you in the morning.....of course that was before the internet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to give it the whole bottle of aspirin! :) I don't take it often anyhow...

    ReplyDelete