Tuesday, March 29

Dear Mom and Dad,

Dear Mom and Dad,
      Thanks for the uncle. He is the coolest toy you have ever given to me. 









I like it when he lets me do whatever he is doing.
 And I like it when he pretends like my toys are really cool.
 
 He says if I listen really closely to what he says, I'll be done with Highschool before Easter and I won't even have to stop playing at the end of Summer to do math!
 This makes me want to sit on his lap and listen all the time.
 One more thing. I haven't even heard Dad make a noise like this Uncle does. It is loud and you get to suck on something shiny at the same time!



      I know this week is my birthday, and you wanted me to have a fun one to mark turning a year old. I just wanted to say that getting me an Uncle was a really good idea. I pretty much like every single thing he does.
Love,
Jack

3 comments:

  1. I like.. i like I like. I like both of them.
    We need more girls... more, as in one more. Well, two, cause Jojo is coming ;)

    Love it Sissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We like him a lot too! It will be a GRAND birthday - Happy 1st Birthday Jack!

    ReplyDelete