Monday, January 10

Miscellaneous Holiday Cheer

 We searched high and low and finally came up with the perfect Nativity. 2 ornaments, 6 little people, 2 willow trees, 1 metronome, 2 scenes handcarved in Jordan, and my mom's manger and Baby from downstairs later, it is finished! Unfortunately, mom noticed her missing Baby about 14 hours later and retrieved it.


 Cousin bonding time. Please don't count my chins, that isn't nice or fair. This last picture was the sudden thought that I will have two 24/7 in less than 6 months.
 This is my cheeky monkey. I hope he keeps the fluffy face forever.
 At our Good News Club Christmas party we had about 50 kids! Only about 1/3 of them were our normal kids. So many sweet ones, I hope they come back!
 The cheeky monkey likes to snuggle too.
 Kim would like everyone to believe that this is all I did while others did my baking, but if that is true, then why was I so knock down tired the next day?

 Chillin' with Aunt M
 Stage 3 of clean up
 "while visions of sugar plums danced in their heads"
The next night we had a caroling party and Jack went along for a few houses before his bedtime :)

3 comments:

  1. Grandma noticed Jack had on his new winter coat while he went caroling.... glad you are able to take pictures. As I remember.... # 2 comes along, the pictures are fewer ... and # 3 - the camera is broken or you are asking "anyone seen #3????...."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still laugh over the Nativity....

    and I feel slightly jipped as #2, Dad ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And how do you think #3 feels.......

    ReplyDelete