Friday, January 28

I don't take as many pictures anymore...

 I need to take pictures of Jack growing, learning to crawl, learning to walk, his 3 freckles, 4 teeth, and hair down to his eyelashes. I should somehow capture how much he hates having his nails cut, how he loves to brush his teeth with me, and the look on his face when I feed him plain yogurt. However, if I leave him to grab the camera, he runs away and then I find him gnawing on candles or feeding the cat (or helping himself!), so the video camera allows me to record him until he is almost in trouble, but not quite in danger yet. At the moment that is much easier to use. I will resolve to take more pictures soon. Really. As soon as he learns to sit still. (Ha!)


This video is of a game he tried to teach us last week. We named it "No Nap!" (I think he learned it in utero from Aunt Chush) and it consisted of not taking a morning nap and trying not to take an afternoon nap. One day his first nap landed at 3:30pm. This video was one intermission between me trying to get him to sleep and failing. Jon thought it was funny. I just missed catching Jack laughing pretty hard every time Jon says "No Nap!" but you'll get the idea that he liked the concept.

1 comment:

  1. secretly thinking to himself "HA! Gotchya!"...

    ohkay.. see I watched it.. AND commenting.. and now.. another one (jumps up and down)

    ReplyDelete