Thursday, January 27

In case you missed my post about Christmas...


 A month later, my mind thinks back to our first Christmas with Jack. Then I realize that I haven't posted any pictures of his first Christmas :) So, here they come!
 We each have a unique stocking holder. Jack is glad because his is the most interesting, it has a bell inside.
 We tried to find a stocking bigger than him, but this one had to do!
 Jon doesn't quite fully appreciate the gravity of hanging your stocking with a picture. He insists he already had his picture taken with this stocking last year. And well, he did. But, the point is that his goatee looks different this year, not that the stocking does.
 I almost claimed my right to not post pictures of me, but it would have missed the finality of all three stocking hung, and Jon might have noticed and complained that I didn't like my picture with my stocking either. But I do! My baby bump was definitely bigger last year with my stocking :)

 Christmas morning was quiet and warm by the fire. We opened stockings...
 Played with the peanuts...
 Tasted the peanuts. And spit them out. Salt is gross.
 We made the beginning of a block set for Jack.
 And then Kim, Daniel, Josiah, Grandma, Grandpa, and Steve came in the noon time for a late brunch and exchanging gifts. My parents followed through on their threat to get Jack something noisy, but he still thinks the mallet is actually a brushless toothbrush. Thus it only makes noise with help. He was enthralled though!

Later in the day we finished exchanging our little family's gifts, and played games with my siblings. We had a fun skype call with Jon's family and I don't think we ate dinner. The End.

1 comment:

  1. I like I like.. Thanks for posting them Amygirl :)

    The blue ball made me think of our Sumo kid at Faithwalkers:) Funny lil man.

    ReplyDelete