Tuesday, November 16

The hair dresser and her dog

 
Today I did something brave. My friend Katrina (conveniently related) and other friend Kristine (who you would think related by the names she is called) took me to the capable hands of their hair dresser. I was nervous and excited. Of all the wonderful people we have seen this weekend while in Canada, I post a picture of me. I hate pictures of me as a general rule, but you have a right to see the fabulous hair cut the nice lady Jess gave me. She was a lot of fun, and successful at her task. 

Yes, I look tired because I am at this picture's taken point. Please don't comment on that fact :) It won't fix my missed nap today. I missed it to experience a flat tire and hot cocoa.
This used to be Clancy. Well, it still is technically. It turns out that the hair dresser's dog is also an avid top trimmer. A visiting toddler took it upon herself to take Clancy to the capable teeth of the pup and as a result we got a buy one get one free haircut! Talk about a great deal!

6 comments:

  1. As grandma would say - "It could be worse..... good thing it was only Clancy who had the bad hair day!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor Clancy, He had such a good life... NATE!!!!

    There, we had our adventure Amy Taylor! I know, I'm amazing at scrabble, why didn't you add that to your post? lol Clearly FART should be a word;)

    Thanks for meeting me this morning... <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Amy! It's soooo cute! I love it! And you're adorable and sweet--tired or not. I'd say you had a pretty good reason to miss a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I like your haircut, but Clancy's...not so much.

    ReplyDelete