Wednesday, November 3

Do-si-do your partner

 In a last minute decision to go to the International Student Square Dance we found a pony costume in a bag of clothes someone gave us, and it even fit Jack!
 Jon and I went as his handlers.
 Caden and Corinne went with us too. Caden was a football player and Corinne wore the mouse costume my mom made for me when I was 4. I love our dress up box :) The best part was when Corinne ran away from Caden and he grabbed her tail to catch her. He brought me the tail laughing really hard.
Jack was so sleepy but would not go to sleep. Too much to watch!

3 comments:

  1. That is one cute pony! And good looking handlers as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aahhh Amy:) I love!!!!! you look Great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jon... question, .... where did you get those boots??!?!

    ReplyDelete