Monday, December 31

Blake Part II - The post with too many sleeping baby pictures

 We have been really enjoying the transition to three kids. We had to look up the old show "My Three Sons" to find out what sort of statement people were really making when they title us the same. It seems to be a goldie-oldie, so we won't complain. We kind of prefer the old-fashioned "work-hard-get-along-with-each-other-mind-your-manners-clean-up-after-yourself-and-laugh-a-lot" mentality of child raising anyhow. I hope our house is a bit cleaner than theirs, but we have a mother in our version afterall...
 Jack tends to be very involved in relationship development with Blake. He is super excited about the day Blake stays awake a little longer and is ready to play. London is my dependable helper that will deliver diaper after diaper after diaper while I am changing Blake. London will be a self-cleaning molly maid as soon as he is tall enough to run the real vacuum and strong enough to carry pots to the cupboard. He loves chores and helping.
 Nothing strikes the maternal chord harder than seeing my baby hold my baby. It is precious.

 My dad happily acquainting his 12th grandchild. Blake evened the numbers to 6 boys and 6 girls.
 Blake is the sleeping champion around here. He doesn't have his days and nights mixed up, he just sleeps through them both indiscriminately.
 My mom has been the servant of all. She is willing to help in any capacity that we need. I am just now reclaiming my laundry responsibilities. She is the woman I want to be.
 Blake's first outing came a little earlier than we were planning. He is 4 days old here. Snug little bug.
 He has 42 frowns. This is one.
 Pardon me while I put my heart back where it belongs.

 Look! He has eyeballs! He is 2 days old here.

 This is another one of our family's blessings. Aunt Sarah. She works hard for that title, and the boys love her.
 Chelsea made sharing Blake double happy by delighting in his hiccups, sneezes, frowns, and yawns. I laughed at her laughing at him staring at her.
 A gentle frown.
 Blake's first skype date with Nona and Papa T. He was a fan. Ok, he slept through it...
London personally introduced Blake to Aunt Carol. He loves his great Aunt and sharing Blake with her just seemed right.

Ok, I will try to reincorporate actual events and stories into the blog again. Blake keeps getting in front of my camera for some reason. We are all rather taken with him.

1 comment: