Thursday, May 24

The Dentist's kids have all the cavities

The doctor's kids are always sick. The adages go on. In this case, the photographer's family has bad shots in frames. I have a fresh determination to have good quality pictures of my kids and family. I mean, I love taking them of other people, but it makes it really hard to be satisfied with Sears for our family picture. Thanks to my friend Amelia, and some recent shots I took of the boys, these are the pictures I fully love and endorse that I just hung in our house this afternoon.
 I took this one on Mother's Day
 Amelia took these next three last week

 I love this one (above) it is so purely London.
I got this one while I was supposed to be setting up for our garage sale in April

1 comment:

  1. I love the ones of London. Happy boy. I'll make Jack bubbles if he comes to visit! I miss him :)

    ReplyDelete