Thursday, November 24

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

10 things I'm thankful for:
A life-giving, life-changing relationship with God
My husband, Jon, who wants to understand me
My first son, Jack, who is more organized than me and he isn't even two yet
My second son, London, who just wants to be near
My big family and the big hearts they have and the ends and corners of the world they seek to inhabit
My church family that is there through the thick and thin with us
Biscotti, and friends to teach me how to make it, and those that help me eat it
Pictures that make a laugh last forever
A car that runs
Knee high socks

bonus one, I'm thankful for coffee for it strangely bonds strangers together.

2 comments:

  1. Your son has the most beautiful eyes ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My "thankful list" is very similar (though maybe sub green tea for coffee)- We are thankful for our family. Love you - Papa T.

    ReplyDelete