Thursday, September 29

My latest excuse

My latest excuse for not posting is brilliant. I have another blog. When I think about this, it makes me laugh. I can't put all of the posts on this one that I want. Somehow another blog is going to help that problem? I know, weird. I don't think it will help. But, it is very entertaining to me nonetheless. So in truth, I have been updating the blog associated with my part time venture of taking pictures for people. I have also taken a challenge upon myself of posting one picture there a day that I was pleased with. So, it doesn't have writing and doesn't leak secrets of what Jon said in his sleep. Sleep talking is unprofessional. What it does have is a very steadily, albeit slowly, growing archive of my growth in the field of button pushing on my camera. It wouldn't take long to keep up with it if you are interested. It is challenging to me to actually totally love one picture a day. What if I fail? Then I may repost a picture there that you have already seen over here. GASP. Don't tell anyone if it comes down to that, ok?

check it out if you'd like:

Thanks :)

By the way, there is now a whiteboard in my kitchen that has random questions on it. If you ever stop by, you should definitely join the game. This was the inaugural short answer. I hope it makes you laugh. Feel free to add your ridiculous list of wishful outlaws in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment