Friday, August 12

Rare event

Last week I shared my camera with a little girl at our backyard Bible club. In a shocking turn of events, I ended up with a picture of me holding London that I really like. I simply do not like pictures of me, but I always wish I had one I liked. Thank you, Lexi, for this shot. And for the 600 other pictures you took for me that will help me remember that 30 minutes of club for the rest of my life.


P.S. To those of you who may be politely silently wondering - Yes, London's left eye is half closed in every picture because that is how it is in real life. The doctor says it should open completely by the time he is one. Here's to hoping! At least he isn't a pirate anymore...half open is an improvement.

1 comment:

  1. I don't like pictures of me either. Probably why I haven't taken many pregnancy pictures. But I like pictures of you. And I like this one, too. You're both pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete