Thursday, August 11

Beautiful Boy

Jack has hilarious moments of looking serenely occupied. He may be turning every page in Jon's Bible while sitting in the office chair, or meticulously stacking pieces of junk mail to carefully move from the coffee table to the kitchen table, or staring out the window leaning on the sill to watch a bird wheel in the sky, or sitting in the papisan with my old cell phone pressed to his ear listening to Andrew Peterson sing about Moses obeying God. My favorite part is that "catching" him in these moments doesn't usually shatter them, he is very comfortable with being "caught" just being Jack.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! Such a personality! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rach Martin - I love your pictures and posts. Whenever I see that you have posted, I am automatically tempted to "like" your post before I even read it, because I know it will be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack is a thinker & a doer - wondering how things work. Perhaps he will enjoy mechanics or woodworking and things with his hands like his dad. These photos show the philosophical side - perhaps a great writer like his mom....

    ReplyDelete