Friday, July 1

Pardon

London's left eye is a little over half open now! He came out with a nice bruiser and we have been waiting for it to fully open.
 
Please pardon me for a while as I step out of the blog. There is a lot to learn about keeping three boys. Here are some pictures to catch up the last wonderful, hard, fun week home.

 
Jack LOVES snuggling, touching, and making faces at London. The first time I changed his diaper at home he cried and Jack came running into the room to offer him the very pacifier in his mouth. Seeing him willingly offer up his most prized and protected possession really touched a soft spot in me. I think these boys will love each other and watch each other's backs.
 
It didn't take long to show London all the coolest spots in the house. The first stop was under his own crib.

Jack is thrilled with the water that came the same day as London. He'll go swimming even if he shivers the entire time!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Amy!! London is so precious...and very handsome. :) Congratulations to you and Jon! I'm so happy for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pic at the piano looked very familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love every one of these lovely pictures. I'm quite sure you have every right to take a break for a while. Enjoy your boys! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that the boys love each other. Jack is the ideal older brother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jack reminds me so much of Jon at that age - so now you have 3 Jon's - how wonderful can that be! London is so precious - Jack is a good big brother. Love you.

    ReplyDelete