Thursday, May 19

The shape of our growing family

I look at pictures of moms expecting their second born and I see sweet pictures of older siblings "hugging" or "kissing" or smiling at the baby in the bump, but I knew that would never be for our second born in-womb. Jack doesn't have a clue what's coming. He does know that he has to turn funny on my lap now, and that he suddenly sits a lot closer to my head when I hold him on my "hip" (I'm not sure I really have a hip right now, it is more like sitting on his little brother's hip at this point...) but he will not be sweetly showing affection to a bump anytime soon. So, our pictures needed a special twist. Enter the Nelson Museum lightwall and a late night (anything after Jack's 7:00 pm bedtime constitutes as late in our house now) adventure with my sister's family and my parents.









I'll post another post of pictures of the other two thirds of my immediate family, I didn't want you to confuse my sister's slenderness with my baby and think I'd already had him and not told you. :)

2 comments:

  1. [5/20/2011 3:59:08 PM] Weston Holzinger: That is an awesome pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. [5/19/2011 4:05:00 PM] John Skomski: I like your picture...it's cool!(nod)

    ReplyDelete