Tuesday, July 13

Jon Taylor makes me smile.

Last night I discovered the funny smell in my kitchen was a bunch of bananas that were ready to be made into banana bread. After making it, and slicing it to eat I found Jon buzzing around it with a camera. I asked him what he was doing, and this was his response - "Well, you really like to make recipes that have pictures next to them that look yummy. This bread is really really good, so I am going to take a picture of it so you'll see it on your computer sometime and want to make it again."
Apparently he thinks I am that predictable. Oh sweet husband mine, maybe when I see this picture I'll remember that Jack needs a bath, because I gave him one the same day as the last time I made this.
What if he starts making a picture catalog of all of the foods he likes though...that could be handy for planning dinners in the future!

1 comment: