Monday, July 26

And Abroad...

Jack learned how to over pack last week. He did an admirable job of asking for just one more outfit...
Jack texted everyone from the plane as soon as we landed to let them know that he made it. He did really well with the whole flight!
Papa T and Jack rekindle their friendship
Grandma walks the baby to sleep every chance she gets.
Jon and Dad work from the home office
Stephen lets me pick on him. He's a good little brother. Treen and I are missing because we were plotting for the Anniversary Party while these pictures were taken. :)



2 comments:

  1. I can't think of anything witty to say.... but we sure are having a wonderful visit with Jack - with Jon and Amy too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Amyanda.

    I am writing on behalf of my mom. She likes to see pictures of Jack (and the rest of you).

    Thought I would let you know!

    ReplyDelete