Friday, February 22

Romping in a Winter Wonderland

Jon gazes out the window, casually snuggling 74 lbs of children and enjoying the snowy view.

Word to the single gals. If you plan on getting married and hope God blesses you with children, marry a strong man who is extremely greedy about holding as many children at once as possible. It makes it even more fun.

 Blake stays warm inside. He has no idea what he is missing.
 London tries to spoil his dinner.

 Jon and our neighbor's son dig a tunnel to their future igloo.
Jack reinacts one of his favorite stories and loses his mitten in the snow. Luckily, I found it before a bear, fox, hedgehog, bunny, mouse etc moved in.

I went out for a while to play, had a great snowball fight with Jon, watched him leap and dive into piles of snow, tried to get our neighbor to come play with me, made a snow angel, flew up from the ground when snow made its way up my coat and onto my skin, and cleared off our car. No pictures of course, I like you to use your imagination.
This is our new van by the way. Pretty, eh? Some reports say we got 11 inches total yesterday.
Enjoy your wintery day! Hope you have snow too.

1 comment: