Friday, January 4

London's Look

 Last Wednesday we had London's eye appointment. I mentioned to the doctor that he had a new "dirty look" that he gives us when he is sullen or in trouble. It involves closing his left eye almost completely and looking at us out of the top or side of his right eye. It has nothing to do with his vision, I think he is just learning to "use" his droopy eye for maximum effect. I finally managed to capture "the look" on my camera.
This effect is his happy ornery look.
 This look indicates that he knows he is cute and little.
 This is his warning look, cast sideways at Jack. He is grumpy and does not want to be messed with.
"Am I really in trouble?"

None of the posed looks in this post were real, except possibly the smiling ones. He was just practicing his different faces while playing with play-do. 

1 comment:

  1. London- we Love all your "looks" - Papa T. & Nona

    ReplyDelete