Thursday, October 6

growing

 I don't know which has grown faster this month. My basil, or my son. Jack is struggling to stay trapped in the body of an 18 month old with little vocabulary when he really wants to do everything we do and have us understand him. We are seeing his personality open up more and see a little guy with a lot of determination, hard work ethic, a desire to be busy, helpful, and sometimes plagued with easy frustration. He is loving and playful, he is loud and sometimes strong willed. I am trying to figure out how to direct his personality to character development. I would like for him to learn to talk more soon. This little Jack is quite the kid.


1 comment:

  1. I have heard the expression "growing like a weed" - how about "growing like a herb"?....

    ReplyDelete