Monday, December 20

Patience Terminated

 I am a fearful person tonight. I am afraid I will not get through Thanksgiving before it is Christmas and you will never see these painfully cute pictures of our scraggly haired lad with the Christmas tree. So, I felt pretty good getting through our trip to Ontario, and now you may join our Christmas time. Forget the rest of turkey, decorating, family Christmas in Pratt, and our new engine. Behold, the little lamb.

 Please can we be done? (also interpreted - How long has that fan been there?)
 The shirt should have been tucked in, but he is a don juan for style, take it or leave it.
Casually eating decorations...

2 comments:

  1. I LoVe I love!!!!!! 4 more days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! Amy, these are precious! You have such a cute kid and I can't wait to meet the next one! :-)

    ReplyDelete